We are located in the United States and this is a U.S. based website. By using this site, you agree to the transfer of your personal information to or within the United States.
We may collect various types of personal information from you, depending upon how you use our site. The categories of personal information we collect may include:
(1) Your first and last name;
(2) A home or other physical address, including street name and name of a city or town;
(3) Your e-mail address;
(4) Your telephone number;
(5) Information about a building project (new construction, renovation, demolition, etc.) on which you are working; and
(6) Information about contractors and licensed professionals working on this building project with you.
We may combine the information we collect from you with information we receive from you offline. We may also receive information about you from other sources, including, for example, address update services.
We may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
(1) to fulfill your requests for products and services;
(2) to provide you with targeted offers and advertising on the site;
(3) to contact you;
(4) to review site usage and operations; and
(5) to address problems with the site, our business or our products and services; and
(6) to protect the security or integrity of the site and our business.
(1) remember the products in your shopping cart;
(2) recognize you when you return to the site;
(3) improve and personalize your experience on our site;
(4) provide you with customized advertising; and
(5) monitor site usage and analyze the behavior of site visitors.
We may transfer or otherwise disclose information collected from and about you to the following entities for the following purposes:
(1) to our service providers, suppliers and business associates, if the disclosure will enable them to fulfill your request for products or services from us for another vendor on our site;
(2) to our service providers and business associates, if the disclosure will enable them to perform a business, professional or technical support function for us;
(4) to other companies, credit bureaus or government agencies in connection with issues related to fraud, credit or debt collection;
(6) to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law; and
(7) if our company or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
You may change or update your personal information by sending an email to: [email protected] Please include "Change My Information" in the subject line.
Our website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at [email protected]
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Payment transactions are processed securely by Stripe, using SSL/TLS technology. Always check for the padlock in your web browser’s location bar to verify the connection is secure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you or where you have chosen a password for access to certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website.
Last updated: November 14, 2016